Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bad bad bad blogger . . .

Okay I have been the worst blogger ever, it's been 3 weeks since my last post!! Its not an excuse but I was moving and starting school again. . . lets just say its been a little chaotic in my new house! This will be a very long post!!

Moving day, well I can say that was the worst day of my life. I am generally a very happy person who tries not to complain to much BUT I almost died twice on the drive from Portland to Boise. I have never been so scared or broken down so many times in one day. I only have god to thank for not killing my friend, my animals and all of my stuff. Driving on black ice is the scariest thing, of course I manage to hit a patch of black ice and spin the car around . . . I mean at one point we were going the wrong direction on the freeway . . . .Very very scary!!! After a good cry we got back on the road with no more surprises!!!

I LOVE our new home in Boise, its the cutest little house. I really need to get some pictures and put them on here! I will do that today after school!! My mom and Brandon helped us move to Boise!!! I was so excited b/c I love getting to spend time with my mom, she is AMAZING!! She helped get us unpacked and even took me to Costco to stock up on cleaning supplies and a few food items!!!



Also we have named puppy!!!! His name is Oliver or Ollie. He is the greatest little ball of joy!! He is very squishy and cuddly, he does like to put everything in his mouth but besides that he is doing great at home. He is doing very very well with potty training : )

I also have a job interview at Lunatic Fringe Hair salon tomorrow . . . so exciting I would love to work at another salon (free hair cuts and products!!!) It would be a great job for me while I am in school and studying for the LSAT (oh how I hate even typing the words) haha I really can't wait until I am in Law School : ) 

I really need to take more pictures so I can post some more stuff! But I am now going to go for a run with Ryan : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment