Saturday, January 22, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

Okay I am supposed to be doing homework today . . . I have been since 12 so I "deserve" a break. Right? lol! Well I decided I needed to laugh and Jersey shore has returned and I need to catch up on episodes, it also got me thinking about guilty pleasures!!


1. Watching trashy junk TV! I am not a huge TV watcher but I do love me some trashy tv. Jersey Shore is by far the trashiest show on but its just so freaking funny!!!! How can you not love to watch guido's and guidettes running around partying!!!! I also love the Kardashian's very trashy but oh so enjoyable! Normally I watch these show's on the treadmill or elliptical but since moving I no longer have a treadmill with a tv! 




2. Eating peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon, also eating cottage cheese out of the container! I know its gross lol!

3. Spending all day in my pj's. I LOVE days that I don't get out of my pj's its usually a sunday and I spend it watching chick flicks!

4. Starbucks, It's totally a waste of money but I love my 20 oz of goodness and a piece of lemon pound cake!


I really should get back to doing my homework. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment