Thursday, November 4, 2010

Playlist

Last night when I was getting my cardio in, I realized I am sick of all the song's on my ipod shuffle. I decided its time to make a new cardio playlist. I thought I would share my favorite cardio songs, I am a sucker for dance music, it just has such a great beat for running.

1. Like a G6, Far East Movement
2. Club can't handle me, Flo Rider ft. David Guetta
3. Waka Waka, Shakira
4. Gold Dust, Dj Fresh
5. Commander, Kelly Rowland Ft. David Guetta
6. Stereo Love (extended Mix), Edward Maya & Vika jigulina
7. Smack my Bitch up, Prodigy vs Enya
8. Cry for you (UK radio edit), September
9. Feel it, Three 6 Mafia ft. Tiesto
10. Girls on the dance floor, Far East Movement
11. Fembot, Robyn
12. Set the Sun (klass remix), Klass
13. Shinny dico balls, Who Da funk ft. Jessica Eve
14. This Time (Klass Remix), Dj Antoine
15. Let it Go (Axwell Remix), Dirty South
16. Put it Work, Milkman
17 I walk the Line, Johnny Cash ft. Laurent Wolf
18. Peacock, Katy Perry
19. Teenage Dream (Kaskade Club Mix), Katy Perry
20. Escape Me (Avicii Remix), Tiesto ft. C.C. Sheffield

No comments:

Post a Comment