Monday, November 1, 2010

Ha-lulu-ween

So I decided to get into the halloween spirt by entering into my local Lululemon costume contest. I went with an 80's vibe and decided on an 80's fitness instructor, complete with leg warmers and wrist bands! Apparently no one else was in the spirt as I was the only contestant, all good for me though, I won the prize!!! I got to pick out any tank that I wanted, It literally took me 40 minutes of trying on new styles and color finally I came to this conclusion!


I picked the Power Dance Tank in Lavender/ lilac space dye. I love this tank, I only recently started shopping a lululemon and love most of their stuff and this tank is great. I can wear it to the gym, around shopping or on other errands with out looking like a total gym rat. I worked out with my trainer today and this tank performed marvelously, I did size down to a 6 in this tank and in every other tank I am an 8. The fit was great in the shoulders, I had tons of movement and the strap didn't dig in at all. I can wear this tank all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment