Friday, December 17, 2010

Lazy posting . . .

I have been so bad about posting stuff lately, I have been very busy working and trying to Christmas shop. A lot has gone on recently! Ryan and I picked out our puppy last weekend!!! We spend about 3 hours at Jewels playing with the 3 blue merle males. It was a pretty easy decision in the end. I ended up getting the middle of the road puppy not the really hyper one but not the calm cuddly one (who didn't seem to like me very much, every time i picked him up he tried to get down) The one I choose seemed to really like me, he just laid in my arms and gave me kisses!!! We will be able to pick him up on January 7th!!!

Now we have the daunting task of finding a name for him. So far the names I really like are Sparrow or Merlin, this will be his call name and we also have to come up with his actual registration name. I am like Ragtime where's the Rum "Sparrow" or Ragtime makes that magic "Merlin". It is so hard to come up with a name!!!!! I want something that's original and unique.


Here is puppy at 4 weeks and 3 days. Jewel has been so great at taking pictures and putting them on facebook!! I really can't wait to bring him home and introduce him to the family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment